Girl’s Arm Cut Off by Factory Machine
The Battambang girl just wants her arm back. (IFP)
There is a certain cost to business.
More than a week ago now, the 14-year-old girl, working in a Cambodian brick factory caught her arm in the wheel on a machine that pounds clay into building blocks.Her name is Chorvorn and her arm was caught by the spinning machine. The machines are so loud her screams would have paled in comparison. Her grandmother, Savy, said that she will not be able to get another adequate job and the disability may stop her from marrying anyone.After she is conscious, she just wants her arm back. And she has no understanding her arm was a bill paid along a vast supply line.
10 Notes/ Hide
- loysanloy reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- surfeit-life reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- fadelica likes this
- hislastcigarettee reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- 1culenana reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- fckyeahcambodia reblogged this from pucpenh
- penh reblogged this from pucpenh
- epidemiks likes this
- pucpenh posted this